Author Topic: How to Create a Free Wi-Fi Hotspot on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP  (Read 1102 times)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Want to go through daily news, check personal emails, upload travel pictures, or watch wonderful movies on your phone or tablet via Wi-Fi? You could turn your computer into a Wi-Fi hotspot and then share Wi-Fi from your computer with your portable devices. How to make a Wi-Fi hotspot? The easiest and quickest method is to adopt a Wi-Fi hotspot creator program like OSToto Hotspot to create a free Wi-Fi hotspot on any Windows laptop, notebook, or desktop with a wireless adapter.

Turn Your Computer into a Free Wi-Fi Hotspot on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP with OSToto Hotspot

It is safe to use OSToto Hotspot to turn your computer into a free Wi-Fi hotspot with just one click. It will take almost less than one minute to create a wifi hotspot. OSToto Hotspot enables your computer to share wireless Internet connection with your iPhone, iPad, Android phone, tablet, PSP, Xbox, and other Wi-Fi enabled devices.

DOWNLOAD

OSToto Hotspot works well with all Windows OS, including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. Plus, it runs properly on all brand PCs, such as Asus, Acer, Dell, Lenovo, LG, MSI, Toshiba, HP, Sony, Compaq, etc.

Here is how to use OSToto Hotspot as a virtual wireless router to create a free Wi-Fi Hotspot on your Windows computer. For more details, you could refer to the User Guide of OSToto Hotspot.

Step 1. Launch OSToto Hotspot.

Step 2. The OSToto Wi-Fi Hotspot Maker will automatically create a Wi-Fi hotspot (with a default name and password) for your computer.

• View Profile
I got this error after installing OSTotoHotspot. The error text of the first line is almost not visible.

1 : Please restart your computer and turn off security software and retry

2 : If the above method does not work, please update the portable WiFi driver.

The message is not clear.
What do you mean by security software?
What do you mean by portable WiFi driver?

I restarted my Windows 10 laptop, but still not working. I was able to run Connectify with no error, I don't think there is any issue with my OS.

Please advise. Thanks.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It shows that your bearer network card is not supported. You could check with the steps below to confirm:
  ● Press Windows logo key and "R" key in the same time to open the Run box;
  ● Input cmd and press Enter to open the command box;
  ● Input netsh wlan show drivers in the command box and press Enter;
  ● Check the result if hosted network is supported.
If it is supported, check if it is showing among the network adapters from network and sharing center.
If it is supported but not shown up, you need to update the wireless driver.